It’s time to remember
- Can creativity, innovation and enterprising behaviour be taught?
- Can increase your organisation’s choices for growth?
- Can you competitively position your organisation in today’s turbulent times?
The answer is yes.
You and your organisation will improve opportunities for growth and achieve a competitive position in turbulent markets.
When you can no longer cut, streamline or improve, you have to remember those skills we are all born with, creativity, innovation and enterprising behaviour.
Are you ready?
What we do and what we know
We tailor services for individuals, organisations and communities that want to grow sustainably. Our philosophy about thinking, creativity, innovation and enterprise is straightforward. We pride ourselves on translating the complex into the simple.
This is what will happen when you work with us
- Increased confidence in creative thinking, rapid idea generation and screening, and developing sound business cases
- Improved ability to effectively and powerfully communicate growth opportunities both internal and external to the organisation
- Enhanced awareness of the organisation regionally, nationally and internationally through the development of new networks and the strengthening of old networks. For organisations
- Dramatic increase in numbers of opportunities to grow the organisation, reduce costs or enhance productivity—or a combination of all three
- Energised staff who are able to see opportunities and take responsibility—as a result of the workshops staff are accountable for the success of the opportunities they identify
- Identification of future organisational leaders.
A global project management company had four teams present their enterprising opportunities to their leadership team.
The teams turned these opportunities into rigorous business cases and sold them persuasively into the organisation. As a result, the international Board invested in all four programs—when the usual organisational investment in projects is often 1 or 2 in 40.
ServCo and EduCo, both with international operations in Australia. ServCo generated over 600 opportunities for growth (business cases) and EduCo over 240.
Over three years ServCo and EduCo both
- Benefited from dramatic rises in their employees’ ability to:
- Think creatively and generate ideas 92%
- Understand their organisation and its services and products 96%
- Recognise opportunities for growth in their organisation 87%
The leadership groups in all organisations realised that opportunities are only made feasible by systematically applying appropriate methods, skills and resources.
We will design, shape and deliver these skills to suit your culture, market and plans for growth.
So you want to be an innovative organisation?
A creative mindset and creative and enterprising attitudes and behaviours create an innovative organisation. Within this type of organisation, ideas are valued. There is a constant search for the new. The question “How can we be better?” is often asked. What does this look like in an organisation?
- Use best practice and maintain the highest quality of your service or product?
- Use the best technology at the right time?
- Ask the question “How do I constantly improve my organisation?”
- Do you search for new ways to work smarter? What do you do? Are you committed? Do you have the energy to make it happen? Are you ‘using’ a team to achieve your goals? How do you know when you got there? Are you planning to fail because you failed to plan?
Easy as 1, 2, 3
The following themes and approaches produce the above results.
The time, effort and emphasis of each section are shaped to meet your specific needs.